Last updated: 22nd February 2019
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” (i.e. are remembered by your web browser until you choose to delete all cookies) or “session” cookies (are remembered by your web browser as long as the browser remains open).
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Third-party cookies. In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org
Where can I get help if I have a grievance with this web site?
Please, contact us by e-mail under email@example.com. Further means of contact are also listed on our Contact Us page.
You can also get help at the following third-party website:
- Online Dispute Resolution page of the European Union: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr